Monday, January 12, 2009

MESSAGE MONDAYS: Showing Interest Increases Interest In You

okay...I always believed that you learn alot of life lessons thru love relations...okay, one lesson is showing interest. Ive learned thru my years that just by showing interest to a girl makes you appear more attractive to her. makes sense??? The thing is, alot of girls may overlook you unknowingly.Not because youre unattractive. Yet, when you show attraction to her, she will look at you and find a way to become attracted to you because she likes the feeling of holding someones attraction...this can be used in everyday life...Alot of times ppl miss out on job advancements or opportunities because they were overlooked unknowingly. Yet, you can be considered for partner at your law firm if only you let it be known that you were interested in being at that level..Then the powers that be will show interest (not all the time but more than likely) and evaluate you...As a rapper I cant hide my abilities and love for the music..Whenever possible I have to show interest and express my talent...let it be known that this is what I do...eventually they will take notice....

No comments: