Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Is Gonna Be A Great Music Year

Yea...so I dont really do new years resolutions...I do make goals...I wont tell you my goals tho just watch them unfold....ohh I also do predictions....as far as predictions Im gonna predict that 2009 is going to be a great year for rap music (like on some '88 shit) IF everyone thats suppose to drop actually drops...as far as what Im looking for in no particular order:


1. Ricosuave 'Writes of Passage'
Spring 2009...lets just say Im planning something big...

2. Ice The Villain 'currently untitled'
..word on the street the villain of the DMV is cooking up a tape over there...cant wait...

3. Big Boi 'Sir Lucious Leftfoot'
I enjoyed the first 2 singles...cant wait for the rest...I feel like he's gonna go hard because Speakerboxx went hard and he's still underrated...

4.Andre 3000 'untitled'
come on....if this come out...come on...

5. Outkast 'LP'
Yea so Outkast supposed to be puttin out 3 joints....2 solos, 1 group..

6.Jay-Z 'Blueprint 3'
Not really big on the first singles but he always deliver....

7. Eminem...
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dr.Dre 'Detox'
Hopefully this sees the light of day..he always go hard...

9. Wale 'debut'
BEEN waitin on Wale....

10. Drake
Drake is the future....

11. Curren$y 'This Aint A Mixtape'
NOW IM REALLLY looking forward to this...Curren$y be spitting and he is so relatable...he reminds me of my homies in his internet videos too...peep game...




SO YEA HAVE A GOOD YEAR!@!!!!

1 comment:

Ice the Villain said...

GREAT list you got there homie... and yes, the project is certainly gonna be something to look out for. Then, there'll be another special something dropping soon after... 2009 is the year for "Work, work, work" like you said homie...

The Curren$y video reminds me of the homies too, gives me a new perspective on Curren$y cuz you can see he's a chill dude...