Monday, February 2, 2009

MESSAGE MONDAYS: Real life before Internet life...

So. In middle school and the beginning of High school I had a blackplanet page. Multiple. In middle school I used to use yahoo messenger. Freshman year of college I got a facebook page, myspace page, and signed on to AIM. Sophomore year I made a blogger page but didnt start to use it until last year. Earlier this year I got on Twitter. Internet life all crazy....

This past week was crazy at work. Change shifts and now all my free time is during the day..theres nothing to do during the day (if youre 22) so I spent a lot of my free time online...like all day on the mac...then I was feeling overwhelmed. So this weekend when the homies was like lets go see to Athens to the step show at UGA, I was like yea...enjoyed my time. Yesterday, I went to a female friend's house for SUperbowl party...enjoyed myself. Yet, I still got online on my phone...then I came to realize this internet thing starting to take over...cant do that...

Short and simple, ppl dont let your internet life be better than your real life. Get offline and get in line to enjoy reality....my thought...

No comments: