Monday, February 23, 2009

MESSAGE MONDAYS: Dont forget to rest...

This is yet another simple message monday but yet so important. Earlier this year I stated that '09 will be the year of work, work, work. Ive been abiding by my motto of '09. Going hardddd...going hard at the job that pays the bills...going hard on this music (Writes of Passage is going to be crazy)...but I failed to do one thing that come with work.......REST....

Right now my body has physically taken a toll. Not because I havent had the opportunity to rest but because Ive taken rest for granted. This has caused me to play hard or do more work when I should be resting. In results, its effected my work. The last couple of days I havent been able to do my job at work swiftly because of being tired...I also havent been able to put my mind to writing this past weekend because Im so tired. So Ive decided to use my time away from work to rest. Sleep gives the person time to regroup. Every machine has to recharge his/her battery. So learn to rest..let your machine recharge...

No comments: